Tuesday, October 16, 2012

AVOCADO AND COCONUT MILK CONDITIONER

I am going to try this conditioner this week.. I will be back to give you a update on the results.


Instructions:

First I will be washing my hair with my homemade herbal shampoo and then do a apple cider vinegar rinse before I do the treatment. Next I will apply the conditioner and comb it through, put on a plastic cap and then sit under the heating cap for about 30 minutes. After 30 minuets rinse out all the conditioner from the hair thoroughly with cold water. Put in your leave in and seal with a oil. I use my mixture of shea butter and other oils but you can use your favorite oil. I will be doing a twist out for work so I will let you all know how it comes out...If anyone tries this let me know your results. I will love to hear it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.