1. Add 2 ½ Tbsp. leave-in conditioner, 5 to 8 drops rosemary essential oil and 1 tsp. aloe Vera gel to the spray bottle.
2. Fill the bottle almost to the top with distilled water Leave about ¼ inch of room at the top.
3. Cap the bottle and shake well to mix all of the ingredients.
4. Use as desired.
1. Mix 2 Tbsp. aloe Vera gel, 4 drops lemon essential oil, 4 drops rosemary essential oil, 1 ½ tsp. jojoba and 1 tsp. almond oil to a misting spray bottle.
2. Stir together and add distilled water to the bottle's top.
3. Put the lid on the bottle and shake thoroughly before using.
Hair mists are used for a number of reasons. Most homemade hair mist recipes will refresh hair and are mixed with essential oils to create a fragrant aroma. You can create a hair mist that moisturizes hair or prevents frizz. Use distilled water in hair mist recipes to prevent any bacteria buildup.